Benefits of Metal roofing
- The IRS is currently offering tax credits for the installation of an energy saving roof.
- Our Metal Roofing System can withstand winds exceeding 140 MPH.
- You may be able to receive a reduction in your homeowner’s insurance with a metal roof.
Myths About Metal Roofing
- A metal roof is noisier than a shingle roof.
- You are more likely to be struck by lightning with a metal roof.
- Our Metal Roofing Systems will rust.
- A metal roof may be not able to be installed over your existing roof.
- The finish on our Metal Roofing Systems is guaranteed for 25 years.
Save Mother Earth!
- Metal Roofing is made from 25% recycled materials and is 100% recyclable at the end of its life.
- Due to its light weight, a metal roof may be able to be installed over your current asphalt shingles. Asphalt shingles comprise 6.8 million tons of landfill annually which is 3% of the total landfill!
- Energy Star Roofs reflect most of the Sun’s energy back into the atmosphere, lowering your electric bills and helping to keep the earth cooler.
- Metal roofs are so durable and last so long, they rarely need to be replaced, reducing raw material consumption.
Contact Us Today!